January 31, 2009

The thing about Santi's Little Helper

soo i finally got my SLH (Santi's Little Helper) package a few day ago.
after ordering it in the second week into December

The Think About The Shirt:
i ordered a medium.
for those who know me...
i am NOT a medium
then why did i order a medium?
i have NOO idea
so i put on the shirt so im like woah its BIG
and i experimented and put on some pink tights
and now it is now a dress of some sort of thing.
not to SHABBY!
so its kinda some what very retro and i very much love it :)

for my love of The Academy Is... started in 2006
when i saw the video Snakes On A Plane
and from there i just died and loved William Beckett and The Academy Is...
<3


other than that my facebook wall has been attacked by my good pal Megan who i LOOVE (and who is going to india with me) with quotes from Mitchel Davis.
because we really love him

another thing is i spent four hours
cutting construction paper and making a picture

2 comments:

  1. Silly silly silly! Have you not learned your TPC merch lesson? Haha I kid!

    <3

    CONCERT ADVENTURES SOOOOOOOON, after you get back from india :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. big shirt aka short dress ohhh, id love to see that =P

    you can always make jocey cut it up into something vintage thingy look alike but yeahh [:

    whats with everyone and Mitchel Davis !? OMG.

    ReplyDelete